Prodialab Medical Diagnostic Services
Prodialab Medical Diagnostic Services is looking for:
Doctors Assistant (1)
Skills and Qualifications:
– Must be a graduate of 4-year medical related course/ preferably graduate of BS Nursing or Midwifery with license
– Must have experienced with the same field
– Telephone skills
– Customer service
– PC proficiency
– Reporting skills
Jobs and Responsibilities:
– Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
– Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary.
– Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential.
– Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
– Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
– Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
For those who are interested to apply you may send us your resume and application letter by filling up the application form below or contact us at 815-59-49.